Handlosfera.pl Online Warehouse is operated by Handlosfera.pl Sp. z o.o. with its seat at Gutkowo 79A, 11-041 Olsztyn, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs under no. 0000321411, whose registration files are kept by the District Court in Olsztyn, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, Tax Identification No.: 739-372-80-72, National Business Registry No. (REGON): 280362370, share capital: 110,334.00 PLN.
It is possible to contact the Customer Service Office via e-mail or by phone. You can find contact details on contact page.
For the needs of this Terms and Conditions, the following terms will have the following meanings:
1) Warehouse – an online warehouse operated by the Seller,
2) Buyer – a natural or legal person or a legal person without corporate status operating a business activity and making purchases at the Warehouse in relation to that activity,
3) Terms and Conditions (T&C) – these Terms and Conditions
4) Seller – Handlosfera.pl Sp. z o.o. with its seat at Gutkowo 79A, 11-041 Olsztyn, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs under no. 0000321411, whose registration files are kept by the District Court in Olsztyn, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, Tax Identification No.: 739-372-80-72, National Business Registry No. (REGON): 280362370, share capital: 110,334.00 PLN.
§2 Preliminary provisions
1. The Seller conducts wholesale via the Warehouse, including in a dropshipping model, at the same time providing services to the Buyer by electronic means. Through the intermediary of the Warehouse, the Buyer may buy products available on the Warehouse’s website.
2. The Terms and Condition describe the rules and conditions of use of the Warehouse, as well as the rights and obligations of the Seller and the Buyer.
3. The Buyer’s computer or other technical device does not have to fulfil any special technical conditions to use the Warehouse, and, in particular, to make a purchase from the Warehouse. It is enough to have:
1) Internet access,
2) A standard operating system,
3) A standard web browser,
4) An active e-mail address.
4. The Buyer cannot make a purchase from the Warehouse anonymously nor under a nickname.
5. It is prohibited to share illegal content during the use of the Warehouse, especially to send such content via forms available on the Warehouse’s website.
6. All product prices, indicated on the Warehouse’s website and visible after logging in, are net prices.
§3 Services provided by electronic means
1. The Seller provides services by electronic means to the Buyer, via the Warehouse.
2. The basic service the Seller provides to the Buyer by electronic means is the opportunity to place an order in the Warehouse, and, what follows, to conclude a sale agreement with the Seller. Placement of an order requires an account registered on the Warehouse’s website.
3. An account can be registered on the Warehouse’s website by filling in and sending, via the Warehouse’s automated mechanism, a registration form available on the Warehouse’s website.
4. At the moment the registration form is sent, an agreement for maintenance of an account on the Warehouse’s website is concluded between the Buyer and the Seller. The agreement is concluded for an indefinite period, and the Buyer may terminate the agreement with an immediate effect at any moment, by deleting the account.
5. Pursuant to the agreement for account maintenance on the Warehouse’s website. The Seller will provide an electronic service to the Buyer, which involves setting up and maintaining the Buyer’s account on the Warehouse’s website. The account stores the data of the Buyer and the history of orders placed by the Buyer. The Buyer logs into the account with the use of the Buyer’s e-mail address and a password created by the Buyer.
6. The services enabling the Buyer to place an order and to set up an account on the Warehouse’s website are provided to the Buyer free of charge. However, sale agreements concluded via the Warehouse are payable.
7. The Seller may also provide other services to the Buyer, especially services related to cooperation in a dropshipping model, such as access to xml files and integration. Those services may be provided against payment. The list of the services that the Buyer may use, together with payment conditions, is available at services page.
8. The Seller has the right to suspend provision of services to the Buyer by blocking the access to the Buyer’s account on the Warehouse’s website, especially if the Seller has doubts concerning the Buyer’s identity, use of the Warehouse, operation of the Buyer’s business activity or any other circumstances affecting the Buyer’s use of the Warehouse. In such a situation, the Seller will contact and inform the Buyer about the suspension of services. If the Parties clarify all the doubts, the Seller may unlock the account access. Otherwise, the Seller may terminate the account maintenance agreement with an immediate effect.
9. In order to provide safety to the Buyer and to data processing related to the use of the Warehouse, the Seller undertakes technical and organisational means appropriate to the level of threat to the services provided, in particular, means preventing acquisition and modification of personal data by unauthorised persons.
10. The Seller undertakes activities to ensure that the Warehouse operates fully correctly. The Buyer should inform the Seller about any errors or interruptions in the Warehouse’s operation.
11. All complaints related to the operation of the Warehouse may be reported by the Buyer via e-mail. In the complaint, the Buyer will indicate their first and last name, correspondence address, type and date of interruptions in the Warehouse’s operation, as well as their expectations related to the complaint lodged. The Seller will review all complaints within 14 days from the complaint receipt and will inform the Client about its decision by sending an e-mail to the address of the person making the complaint.
§4 Placing orders
1. The Buyer may place an order solely after prior logging in to the Buyer’s account on the Warehouse’s website. If the Buyer does not have an account on the Warehouse’s site, the Buyer may set it up in a manner described in § 3 section 3 of T&C.
2. In order to place an order, the Buyer is obliged to take the following steps:
1) Choose products to be covered by the order,
2) Check the order and make any necessary corrections, if needed,
3) Click the “Place the order” button,
4) Choose the method of payment for the order,
5) Add notes to the order, if the Buyer has any,
6) Click the “Place the order” button.
3. After clicking the “Place the order” button, the Buyer will see the confirmation of the order displayed.
4. The Buyer will receive an order confirmation to the e-mail address assigned to its account on the Warehouse’s website. The same e-mail will also include information concerning further processing of the order, including instructions on how to pay for it. At the moment the confirmation of the order is delivered to the Buyer, the sale agreement for the products covered by the order is deemed to be concluded between the Buyer and the Seller.
5. By accepting the T&C, the Buyer gives their consent for receiving invoices by electronic means.
1. The Buyer may cooperate with the Warehouse in a dropshipping model.
2. Dropshipping means that the Buyer may conclude a sale agreement with the Seller, at the same time indicating as the delivery address the address of its client, with whom the Buyer concluded an independent sale agreement beforehand.
3. Cooperation with the Warehouse may be implemented in two ways:
1) By placing individual orders,
2) By integration with the Warehouse’s IT system.
4. In case of individual orders, the Buyer will place orders according to the procedure described in § 4 of the T&C, except that the Buyer should indicate its client’s address as the delivery address.
5. Integration with the Warehouse’s IT system allows for integration of the Buyer’s online shop with the Warehouse in such a way that the Order made in the Buyer’s shop will be automatically registered in the Warehouse’s system and processed by the Warehouse without the need for the Buyer to enter such orders manually.
6. The Seller grants the Buyer a non-exclusive, free of charge and territorially unlimited licence for publishing photos and information on the products the Buyer bought via the Warehouse on the Buyer’s website. The Seller may withdraw the licence with an immediate effect in relation to content related to specific products if it finds out that the Buyer purchased the given products from entities other than the Seller.
7. Detailed rules of cooperation between the Buyer and the Seller in the dropshipping model are available at the Warehouse’s dropshipping info website.
8. To avoid any doubts, the Seller hereby instructs the Buyer that by cooperating with the Seller in a dropshipping model, the Seller does not become a party of agreements concluded between the Buyer and its customers and the Buyer itself will be encumbered with all obligations related to agreements concluded with its clients. The Seller will be solely responsible for delivering the order to the address indicated by the Buyer as part of the sale agreement concluded directly between the Buyer and the Seller.
§6 Delivery and payment methods
Available order delivery and payment methods are presented to the Buyer each time the Buyer places an order.
§7 Order processing and delivery
1. If the Buyer chooses prepayment as the payment method, the order will be processed after the payment is credited to the Seller’s bank account.
2. If the Buyer makes regular purchases on the Warehouse’s website using down payment, the Seller reserves the right to suspend processing of another order in a situation, where the Buyer:
1) Is in arrears with payment for at least one previous order,
2) Did not place and pay for at least two orders within the last 12 months.
3) Exceeded the amount of the assigned buyer’s credit.
3. If the Buyer chooses the cash on delivery option, the order will be transferred for processing immediately after it is placed, but no later than on the next business day after its placing, with the exception that the Seller may refuse to process an order in the cash on delivery model, if the Buyer is in arrears with payment for at least one previous order.
4. Order processing means preparation of products covered by the order for shipment to the Buyer or to a person indicated by the Buyer (dropshipping). The order is deemed to be processed at the moment the package with the ordered products is handed over to the courier company responsible for the order delivery.
5. After the order is processed, it will be sent to the address provided by the Buyer.
§8 Responsibility for defects
1. If the Buyer finds a physical defect of the product, the Buyer can lodge a complaint by sending it to the Seller's e-mail address.
2. Each complaint will be reviewed by the Seller within 14 days from its delivery. The Seller will reply to the complaint by e-mail.
§9 Personal data
1. The Seller is the controller of the personal data of the Buyer.
2. If the Buyer makes a purchase in the dropshipping model, then the Buyer entrusts personal data of its client (first and last name, phone number, order delivery address) in order for the order to be processed and delivered to the address provided by the Buyer. When it comes to such personal data, the Seller is not the data controller, but only a processor, that is an entity to whom the Buyer entrusts personal data processing for a specific purpose given above.
3. The controller guarantees confidentiality of all personal data provided to it.
4. The controller will not make the data available to any third persons, but it can entrust their processing mainly in order to store them on a server and to fulfil orders.
5. Personal data are collected with due diligence and secured appropriately against access of unauthorised persons.
§10 Miscellaneous provisions
1. The applicable law for T&C and for sale agreements concluded through the Warehouse is the law of Poland.
2. Any disputes related to the use of the Warehouse and sale agreements concluded through the Warehouse will be settled by a Polish common court having jurisdiction over the Seller’s seat.
3. The Seller reserves the right to introduce and cancel offers and sales and to change the prices of products on the Warehouse’s websites without prejudice to the rights acquired previously by the Buyer, in particular, in relation to the conditions of agreements concluded before the changes.
4. The Seller reserves the possibility to amend the T&C. In case of agreements concluded before the T&C are amended, the version of the T&C applicable on the date of the agreement conclusion will apply.
5. The Buyer will be notified by an e-mail sent to the address assigned to the account at least 14 days before the new T&C enter into life. If the new T&C are not accepted, the Buyer will have the right to terminate the agreement on the maintenance of their account by deleting the account or by making an appropriate declaration to the Seller in any form, concerning termination of the agreement on the maintenance of the account.
6. All older versions of the T&C are available in .pdf format – the links are below the T&C.